What Others Are Reading

Feb 9, 2014

In Chaotic Peace

     I have always enjoyed writing down my thoughts and ideas, despite the lack of readers for my pieces of work. Yet, I realised the past few months have been a time when my writers' block took the best of me. I argued (with myself ofcourse!) that I was busy saving the world or making my hair, that writing took the back seat.
     Today, I am admitting (to myself again!) as to why my fingers haven't penned down my mind. 
     My head is in chaos! In utter chaos. My thoughts and ideas are questioned by further thoughts and ideas, only to be questioned again by more thoughts and ideas. I haven't lost my soul, but I sure am on the way to losing my sanity!
     I have always been afraid of not believing the 'Right way' or the 'Right Answer', that I was in denial of chaos in my head. What if everything I believed in my whole life was all wrong? What if all of it was just wrong conditioning? I am at a phase where most questions do not have answers, my future plans are confusing me, relations are straining me and I basically need a break! I was just afraid of admitting this to myself.
     Don't we all reach this phase in our lives where too many doors of life confuse us and our head is lost between rationality, logic, sentimentality and thirsts for peace. Being afraid of accepting this chaos in my head meant my hands were paused in motion. But why are we all afraid of this state? Why are we all so obsessed with being composed and sorted,and having all the right answers, all the time? Why don't we allow ourselves to enjoy the chaos too? It certainly helped me to write one chaotic piece of writing, perhaps the acceptance of not having answers and not knowing which way to go is alright. Maybe sometimes we need to allow ourselves to enjoy some chaotic peace.


Do check my other posts too :


   

2 comments:

  1. hi :) I am not trying to provide you with a solution. I am just offering my perspective. However chaotic the conditions are, I would allow myself to gravitate towards peace and happiness...whatever that brings me peace..Strangely everything else fall into a perspective...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey spo... itz good to be in the state of chaotic... sometimes it provides you with answers! and accepting it is also a good thing... which may bring change but being in that state for a long time might be problematic n even itz bad!! n i knw u vl do the right thing... keep rocking :-)

    ReplyDelete