What Others Are Reading

Feb 29, 2016

Our Lovers Left Us

   


     I know it hurts a lot. I know you loved her and she said she would love you forever and till eternity. But its all up in flames today and the only thing that is burning are your insides. You want to leave your bare body and run away into a place of numbness and try to make all that pain go away. But every day as you watch the sun set into its warm abode leaving you alone with the cold wind, you know it will take you a long time to heal or perhaps never...
     But listen to me, look at me! Many men of heart and soul have come into my life promising to hold me while I cried, yet the moment they saw my laughter fade, they faded away too. Just yesterday, the man who said I made him happy, left me forever here looking for answers to what went wrong? Did I not love him enough? Did I not hold him tight enough? Yet I stand strong, with a broken heart, hoping... No! Knowing for certain that it will heal and join into a whole again. I know this because my strong heart still carries the beautiful scars from my past.
     Do you want to know a secret oh my broken hearted mess? The only way a heart broken by love can heal, is by teaching it to love beyond its cracks and frays. Have you seen a child learning to ride the bike? She falls again and again and again, until one day she finally learns to ride the bike and journey to all the places her heart had ever wanted. She never stops getting on the bike and trying again. You and I shall also fall again and again and again, until our wings finally learn to fly and we fall into the arms of love all over again. This time for real!
     Not that our old lovers weren't real. They were! We laughed with them, we cried with them, we had fun with them and most of all we grew because of them. We wrote beautiful stories with them didn't we? So no regrets!
     Don't let the ugliness and vile bitterness of a broken promise take over your soul. I know you feel angry, you feel disappointment, depression and an overwhelming sense of hopelessness. I've heard a million defeated lovers tell me love is not worth it, love is only pain and love only murders! Listen to me, it isn't love that hurts, but we ourselves. Every day, every memory, every stab we relive again and again until love seems like the biggest evil that has ever existed. NO! Don't let it poison you. Our lovers lefts us, they were meant to. Don't deny yourself the beauty of healing and growing into a more mature lover, just because our lovers gave up on us. Let us not give up on ourselves! Let us still be open and look for that love that our souls and our bodies deserve! Let us continue to hold on my forlorn friend... Let us continue to hold love.
     I may have filled your heart with hope, that is what I intended to do. But I should also warn you that this hope will also slowly fade as your memories return. It is inevitable! Our minds are addicted to the roller coaster ride of emotions, but remember it is just a ride. You will get off it soon, so keep returning to love until one day you build your home with our love.


Don't forget to also read and share your views on





8 comments:

  1. Love does'nt happen like in the movies, It is made overtime.
    If one is the kind of person who would fall in "Love" after seeing only a certain side of the other, it will not last long.They get second opinions after they see more of him/her.
    People often go to the I Love you Phase really sooner than right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can also be fairly predicted that more often its the girl who ends up feeling betrayed. Women have an innate love and care unit Its a very great thing to have, but it makes them weak.

      Delete
    2. It does seem that people jump into love much sooner than they have understood it, perhaps that is the beauty of love, that we destroy it and let it destroy us :)

      And about girls feeling betrayed, I'm not sure if the feeling of betrayal is gender-specific to any of the three genders, it could differ in the way we express it according to our cultures and beliefs.

      Delete
  2. HIFU ลู่ทางใหม่ ของการชูกระชับหน้า
    ของการชูกระชับหน้า ปรับหน้าเรียว กรอบหน้าชัด ลดเหนียง คาง 2 ชั้น ผิวกระชับมองอ่อนวัย ลดลางเลือนริ้วรอย ผิวมองเรียบเนียนขึ้นลดความหย่อนยานรอบๆร่องแก้ม ความกระชับของบริเวณใบหน้านั้นเป็นเรื่องสำคัญที่เพศหญิงและก็เพศชายสนใจ ที่จะดูแลตนเอง แลเห็นแล้วก็รู้เรื่องสำหรับเพื่อการรักษา เลยนำเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆที่ตอบปัญหาการดูแลและรักษาแบบไม่จำเป็นที่จะต้องใช้เข็ม ชูกระชับบริเวณใบหน้าที่หย่อนยานคล้อย เติมเต็มคอลลาเจน กระตุ้นการผลิตเนื้อเหยื่อ แบบไม่เป็นอันตราย


    ทำ hifu
    ทำ hifu ที่ไหนดี
    ทำไฮฟู
    ทำ ไฮฟู รีวิว

    ReplyDelete
  3. ร้อยไหม คืออะไร
    การร้อยไหม คือ เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยแก้ไขปัญหา ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนคล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมใจ รวมทั้งสามารถช่วยการปรับโครงหน้าหรือแก้ไขปัญหาเฉพาะจุดด้วยการนำเส้นไหมชนิดพิเศษมาร้อยเข้ากับใบหน้าบริเวณใต้ผิวหนัง เพื่อกระตุ้นการสร้างเส้นเลือดใหม่ มีผลทำให้เกิดสร้างคลอลาเจนรอบๆ เส้นไหมซึ่งทิศทางการร้อยไหมที่สานกันเป็นร่างแห จะทำให้เกิดแรงดึง แรงยกกระชับในชั้นผิวหนัง ใบหน้าจึงดูเต่งตึง ยกกระชับหน้าขึ้นหลังการร้อยไหม ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว
    ร้อยไหม วีเชฟ
    ร้อยไหมก้างปลา

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing article.Please share some more articles with us
    For university related info please check this article See Full Article

    ReplyDelete

  5. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
    Take a look at and get free itunes gift card codes no human verification 2019

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is very general and the huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog.I reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge. Earn Free Xbox Gift Cards

    ReplyDelete